Instruction manual: HS-385-355-215
Thank you for buying a Hip Street Digital Audio player. We hope you enjoy using it. Please read
and retain all the operating instructions before operating the unit.
• Supports MP3 & WMA files in music format.
• Standard USB flash drive. USB Flash disk functions (no driver needed)
• No administration program is required for file transfers. This unit is directly recognized as
a “removable disk” in “My Computer”. No driver program required for Windows 2000 and
• Supports Win 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Using this MP3 player
1. Installing the battery: Pull off the USB cover, then slide out the battery cover, insert one
AAA battery according to the right polarity. Slide back the battery cover and the USB
cover. Do not leave your battery in the player if you are not using the player for extended
periods of time.
2. Turning the player ON & OFF.
Press & hold
to turn ON. Indicator light turns red.
Press & hold
to turn OFF. Indicator light turns OFF.
3. Playing music
to start playing music. (The indicator light will flash)
While music is playing襯 press to stop playing. (Indicator light is on)
4. Fast Forward, REW & Volume control.
While playing, press for the next song, Press and HOLD to
increase volume. Press for the previous song襯Press and HOLD to
Transfer Rate USB2.0, USB 1.1 compatible
1 x AAA DC 1.5V alkaline battery
Long time playing
MP3 Bit Rate 8K bps-320K bps
WMA Bit Rate 5K bps -384K bps
Frequency response 20Hz to20KHz
Audio file support MP3, WMA
-5倍 to 40倍
Window 98SE/ME/2K/XP/Vista, Mac OS 9.2+